Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Winner, Winner... (Better Than A) Chicken Dinner

I won! I won! I was the lucky winner of a $50 gift card from the fabulous Sasha at Saucy's Sprinkles (aka Bloggedy Blog Blog)!!! Saucy is celebrating five years of blogging. I'm happy to say I've been loyally reading her crazy-fun blog for at least three years or so. I lurve it.


Saucy is incredibly creative, so it was no surprise that my gift would arrive with such a lovely presentation. Check out that cute heart charm!! Saucy creates the most wonderful charm bracelets. (And many other wonderful things. I don't think she ever sleeps!) She's a very generous blogger and often shares fun tutorials, recipes, etc. She's nice like that.

Her blog is a huge source of inspiration for me... please be sure to visit her sometime! (Thank you so much, Sasha!! I'm sure that I will have loads of fun spending that generous gift card!)


Now, switching gears (no pun intended)--- I couldn't resist ordering this beach cruiser print on Etsy the other day. It's my dream bicycle... well, except it needs a nifty bell and fancy handlebar streamers! I just love this!


I love it when Etsy shop keepers send "little extras", don't you? Mary enclosed a sweet matching card/envelope! Sooo cute!




And... speaking of cute, this is what Hagrid is doing at this very moment. This is his get-off-the-computer-and-pay-attention-to-me look. He knows that I love his pretty smile.


Dang, is that a cute dog, or what? I know, I know... I'm a bit nutty about my dog. I'm very silly. I'm okay with it though. Besides, why even have a dog if you're not going to love, adore, and be crazy-nutty about them?!




Huh, Haggie... who's my sweet boy? You're my sweet boy... my sweet hagimus maximus... hansome boy... baby-boy-boo-boo-liscious.....






Hugs,


8 comments:

Lisa said...

Lol, I luv ya, you crazy nut! Congrats on the gift card, that's awesome!!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Congrats on the win, well done. I have just been over to check out her blog, what a lovely place to stop for a while. Loved the bike, need one of those.
and totally love your little dog, how cute.
love me :-)

Susan from The T-Cozy said...

You lucky girl! What a fun giveaway!

Jill said...

I had some problems with Blogger yesterday and it won't post yesterday's comments. They were so fun and I don't want anyone to think that I didn't want to post them, so I'm cut&pasting the comments from my email... :)

Tracey said...
Congrats on the win, well done. I have just been over to check out her blog, what a lovely place to stop for a while. Loved the bike, need one of those.
and totally love your little dog, how cute.
love me :-)

Lisa Leggett said...
Lol, I luv ya, you crazy nut! Congrats on the gift card, that's awesome!!

Kimsminiatures said...
Congratulations on your win Jill. Wonderful. Be nutty about your adorable doggie. I could never ever get tired of that adorable face. Are you going to the flea market in Benecia this weekend. Coopers ? Hugs~ Kim

Kathi said...
There has been a lot of who's my wittle weiner dog... Dylan... he's my sweet a ween a wittle...Mommy loves her wittle weiner dog... etc.etc.etc.
Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one who talks silly to their dog! :D

Kim R. said...
Congrats to you Jill!! I am a lurker on Saucy's blog- it is such a fun blog to read, isn't it? I love her! I want to give Hagrid tons of kisses- he is sooooo adorable- and I know all about the sweet doggie face that begs you to get off the computer because I get that same face here. How can a person say no?? Hope you have a wonderful day!!! ♥

Claudia said...

Congratulations, Jill! And that photo of Hagrid is so darn cute - I've been on the receiving end of that look myself!

Have a great weekend.

xo
Claudia

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Yeah, google was having some issues and it affected blogger! I read your post but couldn't comment!

Congrats on the win! Oh, my, Hagrid is such a cutie patotee!! What a sweet face! They do worm their way into our hearts and lives don't they!?! Sophie loves going garage sale shopping with me on Saturday mornings!!

xxoo
Marsha

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Well if I did not win this giveaway, I cam glad that someone I like did!
lucky duck!

Karina said...

Congrats on your win....I love that "chicken dinner" saying, heard it for the first time a few years ago (I know, I've been living under a rock) but it still makes me smile. Adorable cycle print you found - where is it going to go? And your sweet little Hagrid - his name makes me giggle.