Friday, November 18, 2011

Are You Going?

Meg seems to be anticipating the opening of the film "Breaking Dawn, Part I" these days. It looks like she's been reading all her Twilight books to refresh her memory of the stories.

She loves her Twilight books... they're usually sitting on her bedside table. I didn't have time to reread the books, and they haven't been sitting on my bedside table...

But, they've been sitting on my "Twilight Shrine"! Is this funny, or what? I just thought that I would get some extra use out of my white pumpkins before I pack them away for the year. The candy boxes crack me up... they're so hokey I just had to put them in there. Hey, do you notice anything that reminds you of "Where's Waldo"? Haggie just had to get in this shot. He's for Team Jacob, of course!
Hugs,

5 comments:

Claudia said...

Oh, look at sweet Haggie's face peeking through your shrine (which cracks me up, by the way!) Give that sweet boy a hug for me.

I never got into the Twilight series. In my day it was the Interview with the Vampire books. I DID get into them!

xo
Claudia

Lisa said...

Go Haggie, way to photobomb!!

I like your Twilight display, too fun! Are you going to see the movie tonight?

suzitee said...

Haggie has very good taste...TEAM JACOB all the way! I'd love to go, but can't swing any kid-free time right now :( I usually wait till the DVD is released, then I can have Jacob all to myself LOL. Are you going? Your Twilight shrine is hilarious, BTW!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Okay I totally love this... Oh I am not a big twilight fan but my daughter is... but the shrine just makes me laugh.
Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face.
love me :-)

laurie -magpie ethel said...

My kids were both totally into the Twilight series, but I never read the books. While pricing inventory I needed something to watch on tv, and the first movie was on. It was great and I am totally hooked, but need to watch those in between before the latest....