Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Swap, Part 1

A few weeks ago I took a leap and decided to join Marsha's Valentine Swap. I knew who I was to create a heart for, however I did not know who I was going to receive a heart from. Little did I know that I would receive an envelope all the way from The Netherlands~ from the lovely Lisette from Liszha's Scrappy World! She created this adorable polka dot pink stitched heart, and I love it! And as if that wasn't sweet enough, she included even more wonderful goodies:

Isn't this fun??!! Lisette is so generous~ and so creative!
I instantly fell in love with this adorable dangly heart key fob! She used my current favorite color combination-- pink, red, and turquoise. Looking at all the little details, it's so evident that she made this with me in mind.








Lisette is also a very talented paper crafter. She created this absolutely gorgeous tag for me using a variety of materials-- it's so beautiful! I've always admired people that can bring together several elements and materials so perfectly. It's a skill that does not come naturally to me, so I'm always so in awe of people who seem to have a natural knack for it.

Oh-- and she included this rubber stamp and some fun, sparklie di-cut tags also! This was such a fun envelope to open, so full of fun surprises! Thank you so much, Lisette, for the beautiful heart and all these wonderful, thoughtful goodies!

Hugs,

PS: Please don't forget to come back tomorrow for Part 2~ I can't wait to share the heart that I created for Kate!

4 comments:

suzitee said...

Love happy mail! What a gorgeous collection of goodies, especially the red,pink and aqua things. Happy Valentines to you...can't wait to see what you created ;)

Claudia said...

How nice! I especially love that key fob. It has your name on it, my friend.

Happy Valentine's Day!

xo
Claudia

Kim Gillian said...

What sweet lovelies. I'm glad I found your blog, I'll be following you! Happy Valentines Day!
-Kim :)

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

ALL beautiful, but the blue one is my favourite!

S
xo