Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Snacky Time

Happy Super Sunday!  I'm about to run out the door to watch the Super Bowl football game, but I thought that I would show you what I made for the party before I leave.  I thought that I would try my hand at royal icing... yikes.  I know that there must be a learning curve.  This is the only cookie that turned out half decent. The rest just look like turds. 
Soooo... I'm redeeming myself with my yummy guacamole!  




Kathi said...

Hope you had a great time at the Super Bowl party! I love your little football. I haven't tried royal icing but have been wanting to do some cookies for Valentine's Day. I just might give it a try? :D

Into Vintage said...

I'm sorry to hear about your icing fumble but did get a laugh out of your cookie description! Football-shaped cookies reminds of the year when my birthday fell on Superbowl Sunday and I was given a cake that looked like a football field with little plastic players on it...