Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Bracelet Charm Swap!

Saucy of Saucy Sprinkles recently hosted some charm bracelet swaps that I participated in. This first one has a red/green theme. The collection of charms that everyone contributed were so fun and eclectic! Can you guess which one I made and sent?!
If you guessed the tiny Christmas fruitcake, you are correct! And, true to it's fruitcake nature, it's the heaviest charm on the bracelet. This was my first attempt at sculpting any kind of cake out of fimo. It doesn't look very real. It's more of an "artistic interpretation" of a fruitcake. I think it would be hilarious to see it re-gifted next year in some charm swap!
This next charm bracelet had an aqua/pink vintage theme. I love how it came together. It looks so sparklie and pretty. Any guesses as to which one I made?!
It's the silver angel with pink and aqua crystals! This was an easy charm to assemble, and I love the sparkle.
Thank you everyone, for all your wonderful charms! Thanks also go to Saucy for organizing this fun swap! It's so fun to collaborate with other crafters/artists from around the U.S. and Canada!

Hugs,

4 comments:

kathi said...

I think YOUR charms are the BEST ONES! Love your little angel!
Your fruitcake looks good to me too.
You are one talented girl!

Claudia said...

Jill, you are amazing! Those are wonderful charms. I read about that swap...but I don't think I am capable of creating something that tiny and wonderful. Maybe that should be goal in the coming year!

xoxo
Claudia

Maija said...

I love both of your charms (the fruitcake rocks) and the bracelets turned out beautiful!

Tallulah Belle said...

It looks great...you should make some mini dollhouse food !

I love charm bracelets.