Thursday, August 6, 2009

I've been challenged!

Marsha, of Sassy Mini Dolls has challenged me. Here are the rules:
1. Go to your 4th photo file.
2. Pull up and post your 4th photo in that file.
3. Explain about the photo.
4. Pass the challenge on to 4 other bloggers.

Okay, here is my photo... of course, it's the absolutely most precious photo I've ever seen in one of these challenges. Okay, I know, I'm a little biased when it comes to my Hagrid.
This is Hagrid when he was about 8-10 weeks old. I was visiting him at his bio-mom's home. Talk about instant love... doesn't he look serious?! I was down on my tummy to get this photo. You can tell that his tail is waggin'! I tell ya', there's nothing as cute as a puppy!!!

Now I have to pass this challenge on... I can't remember everyone who has recieved it (and it's a lot of you!) so I'm going to just pass it on to anyone who would like to take on this challenge. Have fun!

3 comments:

kathi said...

Hagrid is a darling little dog! Not so little now but still adorable!

Kim said...

Hagrid is the sweetest dog! I would have fallen in love at first sight too :)

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

How did I MISS this post!!! He is so CUTE! I can't wait to meet him!! Hugs, Marsha